SUCCESS: A Mathematical Equation. Does Anyone Have a Solution?????
For me life is all about dreams. People say dreams do come true when there is proper EFFORT associated with zeal. Every time I come through such sayings I kind of try to pull up my socks, fully charged and rearing to jump on to so called battle field of dreams, equipped with ZEAL and EFFORT. But again, with a little pause, I start thinking and get confused about questions like "How much EFFORT? What is the measuring unit of the variable EFFORT and what is the limit beyond which I can be rest assured that success is on the cards?(dont mind its the MATHEMATICAL me speaking...)Honestly speaking, when I am stuck in such a situation, how can I plan something where I don't know how much is to plan for. And then some self-proclaimed destiny GURUs come up with another variable for success i:e LUCK. They say effort along with luck gives success.(As a Libra man I am a believer of luck). But again the same question arises in mind for this variable as well. How to attain luck and how much? The mathematical me starts pondering on the issue to come up with an equation with two variables i:e EFFORT and LUCK and a satisfying solution for SUCCESS.
This hypocrite society always tries to impose one many reasons (may be as random solutions to that equation) to prove why and how I went wrong in the failure part . If I succeed they say " You have had a perfect blend of effort and luck,so You have succeeded." When I fail they say "You did lack sufficient effort. You should have given a little bit more." I want to question the same society, can you give me a proper list of how much effort in which direction would have brought me success? Every time I am down and crawling with the grief of failure saint like elders say the ALMIGHTY himself, Shri lord Krishna has said in Gita, "just do your work with 100% effort and don't think about the results.Else it will hurt."Please!!! don't F*** with me". Be pragmatic and tell me. Even while buying a chocolate, each penny spent, makes us think "is it worth spending?". Then how can a person not think of results when his dream and so much effort is at stake. And again the mathematical me asks how come Lord Krishna did not give a proper definition of effort to be put in for success (May be he was too busy planning for his success). The person I revere the most is my father. He is a strong believer of Luck and probably has not left any source to have an in-depth analysis of my KUNDLI (horoscope). Every time I fail, He tells me, you are going through a rough patch and there is a good time ahead says your horoscope. But even the best of astrologers neither gave a solution to the variables, EFFORT and LUCK. And most importantly, that so called GOOD TIME never arrived. I kind of sound pessimistic. But this is me, the mathematical me, still searching for the solution for the two variables LUCK and EFFORT. Any one with a solution is most welcome to help me out and heartiest gratitude and thanks in advance.
For me life is all about dreams. People say dreams do come true when there is proper EFFORT associated with zeal. Every time I come through such sayings I kind of try to pull up my socks, fully charged and rearing to jump on to so called battle field of dreams, equipped with ZEAL and EFFORT. But again, with a little pause, I start thinking and get confused about questions like "How much EFFORT? What is the measuring unit of the variable EFFORT and what is the limit beyond which I can be rest assured that success is on the cards?(dont mind its the MATHEMATICAL me speaking...)Honestly speaking, when I am stuck in such a situation, how can I plan something where I don't know how much is to plan for. And then some self-proclaimed destiny GURUs come up with another variable for success i:e LUCK. They say effort along with luck gives success.(As a Libra man I am a believer of luck). But again the same question arises in mind for this variable as well. How to attain luck and how much? The mathematical me starts pondering on the issue to come up with an equation with two variables i:e EFFORT and LUCK and a satisfying solution for SUCCESS.
This hypocrite society always tries to impose one many reasons (may be as random solutions to that equation) to prove why and how I went wrong in the failure part . If I succeed they say " You have had a perfect blend of effort and luck,so You have succeeded." When I fail they say "You did lack sufficient effort. You should have given a little bit more." I want to question the same society, can you give me a proper list of how much effort in which direction would have brought me success? Every time I am down and crawling with the grief of failure saint like elders say the ALMIGHTY himself, Shri lord Krishna has said in Gita, "just do your work with 100% effort and don't think about the results.Else it will hurt."Please!!! don't F*** with me". Be pragmatic and tell me. Even while buying a chocolate, each penny spent, makes us think "is it worth spending?". Then how can a person not think of results when his dream and so much effort is at stake. And again the mathematical me asks how come Lord Krishna did not give a proper definition of effort to be put in for success (May be he was too busy planning for his success). The person I revere the most is my father. He is a strong believer of Luck and probably has not left any source to have an in-depth analysis of my KUNDLI (horoscope). Every time I fail, He tells me, you are going through a rough patch and there is a good time ahead says your horoscope. But even the best of astrologers neither gave a solution to the variables, EFFORT and LUCK. And most importantly, that so called GOOD TIME never arrived. I kind of sound pessimistic. But this is me, the mathematical me, still searching for the solution for the two variables LUCK and EFFORT. Any one with a solution is most welcome to help me out and heartiest gratitude and thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment